461 2nd Street #320
San Francisco, CA
Historic Clocktower Conversion Loft with Exposed Brick & Timber Beams, 5 Palladian
Wood Windows & Open Floor Plan!
Address: 461 2nd St #320, San Francisco CA 94107
Rent: $ 5,000/mo.
Parking: 1-car prk ($200)
Approx Sq Footage: 1589 sq ft
Amenities: Common area courtyard, roof deck, elevator
Utilities Included: Water, garbage
Property Type: Live/Work Loft (Unfurnished)
Floors: Hardwood floors
Laundry: Washer/dryer in unit
Lease Term: 1 Year
Available Date: Now!
The ClockTower at 461 2nd Street is one of San Francisco's great historic conversion lofts and
offers a truly unique charm. Originally built in 1907, home of The Schmidt Lithograph Company,
this brick and timber building was converted into 127 live/work units by world-renowned
architect David Baker. The ClockTower features 2 lush landscaped central courtyards, 2
elevators and 2 floors of deeded parking.
In this breathtaking, top floor corner unit you will find 5 large Palladian wood-windows stretching
across the South and East facing walls, allowing for natural sunlight in the morning and
throughout the day. The kitchen has been recently remodeled and the living/dining room yields
hardwood flooring. The loft bedroom features a spa-like, en-suite bath with a stand-in shower
stall and extra storage. Also offered is 1-car enclosed parking with interior access!
● 5 large Palladian wood-windows for ample sunlight
● Exposed brick and open, wood-beam ceiling
● Flexible floor plan
● Living room features beautiful hardwood floors throughout (raised platform has been
● Recently remodeled kitchen with stainless steel, electric range
● Hardwood, tile &; carpet flooring
● Electric/baseboard heaters
● Washer/dryer in unit
● Common roof deck and serene courtyard
● 1-car enclosed parking with interior access ($200)
● Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
● Easy access to freeways 280, 80 and 101; downtown San Francisco; the Financial
District; Oracle Park; the Embarcadero, South Park; and all modes of public
Leasing Agent: Jeanne Zimmermann (Lic #01393214), Vanguard Properties