1277 Howard St #4
San Francisco, CA 94103
Watch the video walkthrough: https://youtu.be/pDNFhPQiuNI
Rent: $3,250/mo. (Base Rent is $3,250/mo. With One Month free rent, the net rent over a 12-month term is $2,980/mo.)
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: 1 car garage for $150/mo.
Amenities: 2 private patios & shared courtyard
Pets: Not Allowed
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: Water, garbage & wi-fi
Property Type: Unfurnished
Floors: Hardwood & carpet
Laundry: In unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
One Month Free Rent offer for leases with minimum 1-year term. Base Rent for the property is $3,250/mo. With One Month Free offer, the net monthly rent for a 12-month period is $2,980/mo.
Make this condo in mid-Market SOMA your next home. Features include:
- Open floor plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Living room with fireplace, private patio & hardwood flooring
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and high-end cabinetry.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and attached bath.
- Both bedrooms have good closet space and access to private patio with City views.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- Located in mid-Market SOMA, you are blocks from offices for Twitter, Uber, Square etc.
- Enjoy nearby dining options including Chantal Guillion, Kagawa-Ya Udon, Khamsa, Asia SF & Pho-Hour.
- Blocks from BART and MUNI light rail
- Easy access to Hwy 101/80 and 280.
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.