1458 Kansas St
San Francisco, CA 94107
Security Deposit: 1.5 x Rent
Parking: Street Parking
Available Date: Now
Lease Term: 1 year
Utilities Included: $39 per person per month water & garbage
Property Type: Unfurnished
Laundry: In Unit
Application Fee: $40 per person
Renters Insurance Required
Elite Leasing: EliteLeasing@vanguardsf.com
Agent Brian Brown (BRE #01461194), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Mahesh Patki (BRE#01948053), Vanguard Properties
Agent: Marika Neemia (BRE#01785680), Vanguard Property Management
Make this stylish, designer property your next residence. Features include:
• Spread out over two levels, the property feels like a single family home.
• Beautiful Victorian detailing on the exterior of the bldg.
• Inside you’ll find charming period details like bay windows, crown molding, built-in furniture, decorative frames and ceiling rosettes throughout
• Lower level has the living spaces and 2 bedrooms.
• Upper floor has the master suite with attached bath.
• Enjoy the formal living room with its beautiful period fireplace, hardwood flrs and recessed lighting.
• Dine in the charming formal dining room with its built in cabinet, tall ceilings and hardwood floors.
• The chef’s kitchen has been fully remodeled with marble counters and stainless steel appliances.
• The upstairs master suite has an attached bath and walk-in closet.
• Baths have been remodeled with designer fixtures and accessories.
• Enjoy the outdoors on the shared deck.
• With a Walkscore of 85, you are close to all the shopping and dining options on 24th Street.
• Easy access to both Hwy 101 & 280.
• Transit options include multiple MUNI lines.
*Note: Furniture shown is for staging purposes only. Unit will be delivered unfurnished*
*Any square footage numbers listed have been provided by Owner and are approximate*
View our other available rentals at: http://www.brownpatki.com/available-rentals/
Need help finding a rental property? Read about our Relocation Services at http://www.brownpatki.com/relocation/
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.