1526 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94109
Beautifully updated Marina-style 2 bedroom home. Chef’s kitchen with Viking range and cooktop, breakfast bar, granite countertops and custom cabinets. Beautiful living room with built-ins and fireplace accentuate the charm of the home. 2 bedrooms are located at the tranquil backside of the home, with one and a half bathrooms and a separate office. Large dining room that can also be used as a 3rd bedroom if you prefer. In-unit laundry, private 1-car garage, and an unbeatable location. Oh, did we mention the Golden Gate Bridge views from the bedrooms? Just half a block from Polk Street shopping and restaurants, too!
• 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
• Approximately 1,640 square feet
• 1-car parking (garage)
• Updated Chef's kitchen - Viking range and cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
• All double-paned windows
• LED lights with dimmers in living areas
• Custom closet systems - even in the mud room area!
• Updated LG in-unit laundry
• Golden Gate Bridge view from bedrooms
• Fresh interior paint & new grout in bathroom
• Built-ins and fireplace in charming living room
• Hardwood floors
• Efficient furnace and tankless water heater
• 1/2 block to Polk Street restaurants and shopping!
• 1 month security deposit
• Ready to move-in
• 1 year lease
• The unit is being rent unfurnished.
• No pets.
FOR PRIVATE SHOWINGS: Please contact Nick Hazelton at email@example.com.
Offered by Vanguard Property Management, Lic#01866223, an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.